JOIN US SATURDAY FEBRUARY 18 at 11AM
via ZOOM for
Secrets of a Bestselling
Amazon Book Page
Presented by Penny Sansevieri
Is your book not selling? It could be your Amazon book page. More and more Amazon book page conversion is a big issue, and it can also impact your Amazon relevancy score. What’s a “relevancy score”? This class will unpack that as well.
It’s one thing to have your book up on Amazon, it’s quite another to have a book page that actually sells your book. This session will go over tips and insider information on turning your Amazon book page into a sales machine.
- Your book description: how to make it your #1 sales tool
- Understanding how Amazon “scans” your page for relevancy
- Understanding your Amazon relevancy score
- Running Amazon ads that aren’t converting? We’ll dig into that too and offer some quick remedies to help increase your ad conversion
- Your book’s tagline: how this helps to sell more books
- How to get more real estate on your Amazon book page
- Ways to use Author Central to enhance your book page
- Using video on your Amazon book page – yes you can
- Using Author Central to enhance your Amazon Book Page in super creative ways
- Creative ways to add Amazon keywords to your Amazon book page for better page visibility
- Amazon also-boughts – why they matter to your page visibility
- …and much more.
Zoom info available via the NTRW Facebook group or a mailing list communication. Contact our programs director (programs at ntrwa dot org) if you’re not on the FB group or on our mailing list.
* * * * *
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a bestselling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She was named one of the top influencers of 2019 by New York Metropolitan Magazine.
Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most innovative Amazon visibility campaigns as well offering national media pitching, online book marketing, author events, and other strategies designed to build the author/book visibility.
She is the author of eighteen books, including “How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon,” “Revise and Re-Release Your Book”, “5-Minute Book Marketing for Authors,” and the newly-released “From Book to Bestseller.”
AME has had dozens of books on top bestseller lists, including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal.
To learn more about Penny’s books or her promotional services, visit www.amarketingexpert.com.