To become a member of NT, you must be a member of our parent organization, Romance Writers of America®.
As an NT member, you can…
- Attend monthly meetings with some of today’s best romance authors and industry experts as guest speakers.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful writing tips and current information.
- Participate in our online loop discussions about current writing topics.
- Enter the Great Expectations contest and attend our biennial Texas Two Step conference at reduced rates.
- Enjoy the support and knowledge of all of NT’s members, both near and far.
Membership in North Texas RWA is $30, which is good for one year* (12 months) from the time you join.
*This is a change from the previous pro-rated system. Please see note below about the membership change for an explanation.
Membership Process Changed in 2019Beginning in 2019, all RWA chapters will be using RWA National’s membership portal for new members and renewals. The RWA system is run on a one-year, rotating membership, where you will be asked to renew one year after you join. So if you join in February, your renewal month next year will be February. If you join in May, you wll be up for renewal in May next year. To join RWA, go here. If you are already a member of RWA and would like to join NT, go here. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Please note from the IRS & RWA National: “Dues are not deductible as a charitable expense but may be deducted as a business expense.”
Ready to find out more?
Contact us if you have any questionsClick Here